Sunday, October 17, 2010

Know that the problem said that it was my problem.
In the end you know the problem?
Or do you think the problem with me?
I tell you ~ I have no problem.
Change for me, not a bad thing.
I am very grateful for your actions make me awake.
You let me know how much I hate you
What you say, what you do
Will only increase the hate I have for you
I do not know why.
I said to myself, I will be strong.
Do not mind your eyes
If you think I'm wrong, please do not ask me your questions.
If you feel that is my problem
Good!
You are really bored!
Please do not as a reporter!
Have any questions please ask me, there is no need to test me.
You make me feel angry!
I do not belong to you the items I have freedom in my life
I belong to myself.
I am not a sinner ~ do not need any CCTV

Please stop it!